Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Planning Blog

(1) Location:
I have chosen several locations around my neighborhood for my music video. These locations include: my backyard, a large grassy field next to my house, a room in my house, and our neighborhood park. My mom gave me permission to include the backyard in my filming and she also got permission from the association to include the park and field.

(2) Health + Safety:
To ensure the safety of myself and my actors, we will have parental supervision while filming outside. All actors will also wear kneepads under their pants to prevent knee injury. A first aid kit will be kept on hand during all filming.

(3) Props:
The props I use will be indirectly/directly related to my song and the story I will be telling in it. Some props will include a bed and house scenery that are indirectly related; they will help me tell a story in my video. Other props may include lassos and toy horses which are directly related to the theme of my song; this song is country and involves talk about riding horses.

(4) Costumes:
The costumes my actors will wear will include cowboys hats because the theme of the music video and song is country. Actors will wear little to no makeup and may also be seen with straws poking out of their mouths, similar to cowboys.

(5) Schedule:
 11/15: On this way we completed our research blog.
11/19 : Today I started and completed my planning.
11/20: Finish story board
11/21: Story board blog due
11/23: Film
11/24: Film
11/25: Must have done filming and be ready to make a blog
                         Thanksgiving break
12/2: Must have done filming and be ready to make second filming blog
12/10: Must be finished with CCR.

No comments:

Post a Comment