Thursday, April 9, 2020

Final Project and CCR



  Hi welcome back to my AICE Media Studies Blog. Today, I am turning in my final project. This submission also includes my creative critical reflection questions. I have also inserted my original music video. These different elements show the progress I've made throughout this class. They also show the extent of my filming and editing skills. I was originally supposed to insert my school commercial as well. Due to school being closed, I could not do so. Though my partner and I were unable to re-film for our opening sequence, we tried to edit the scenes to make it look as good as possible. My opening sequence may be lacking some of the requirements.
  My CCR or creative critical reflection questions featured me answering four questions. These questions helped me evaluate what I have learned so far. I was able to answer all the questions to my best ability. I filmed my CCR on my iPhone 11. I also edited this video on my phone. I used iMovie to edit the different scenes and put them together. To transfer it to my computer, I had to upload it to my Icloud. I then saved it onto my computer and uploaded it to my google drive. Then I uploaded all 3 videos to a PowerPoint and published it to the web. Thankyou for tuning into my AICE Media Studies Blog. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment