Monday, April 6, 2020

Re-film: My partner and I have decided

Hi welcome back to my AICE Media Studies Blog. Today I will be discussing what my partner and I have decided. In my previous blogs I mentioned school being closed physically until April 15th. It has now been predicted that school will be physically closed for the rest of the year. I have tried to set up times to film for my partner and I but none of them have worked out. I have come to the conclusion that we most likely will not be able to re-film. I also learned that this year we will not be able to take our AICE exams. Many teachers have mentioned that they will be evaluating us or something of the sort. We are not sure what will happen and are waiting to be updated. Until I will continue to work with our opening  sequence and make it as good as possible.
My partner and I have decided to use the clips that we already filmed. This is because there is no way for us to film now. I will go over the clips that we have already filmed and see which ones I can use. This way, my partner and I will be able to use what we have. Due to this we may not have all the requirements based on the rubric. I will try my best to meet most of the requirements. I will also do all the required  assignments such as our CCR. The CCR/reflection is due on Friday. The final movie Is also due on Friday. Thank you for tuning into my AICE Media Studies Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment