Sunday, October 6, 2019

Aice Media Studies Blog

 Hi, my name is Sanaa; Suh-Nay-Uh, the second to last A in my name has an accent but since I'm typing this on a computer, you cant see that. I am in the law program at my school and I currently take Criminal Justice 2, Aice Sociology, Pre-Aice World History, Aice English, Financial Algebra, Chemistry Honors, Economics with Financial Literacy, and Aice Media Studies of course. I take school seriously and as much as I hate to admit it, obsess over my grades, but in the end it takes me a very long way. I am an introvert, I rather be to myself than around a large group of people and I consider myself very awkward. Even though I'm sweet and polite, especially towards adults and people I've just met, meeting anyone new is like I said, awkward. I do come across people once in a while that I just click with and feel comfortable around, but its rare. I thrive around older people who are extremely cute to me and seem to be able to uphold the best and most intelligent conversations. Ok, I'm not a total geek, let's just say I've always been ahead of my time. And no, even though I am humble about my looks, I'm not that weird awkwardly "ugly" kid who everyone makes fun of, though sometimes I have a strong urge to be that kid's friend -you know as long as they aren't seriously crazy or anything-. I could be that popular girl with all the friends if I wanted to, but that wouldn't be the real me and if I had to list all my qualities, fake wouldn't be one of them.
 My greatest pet peeve of all time is being video-taped or photographed, especially without my consent. I love movies and shows but not as much as I love books, and candy has to be one of my favorite things, even though I have braces (which I sadly never want to get removed). I am currently obsessed with Call Of Duty (a videogame) and am now considering buying a ps4. I am also currently missing  my favorite person of all time, but that's another story for another time. If I had to pick one word to describe myself, I would say there isn't a word big enough; I definitely am different, I get that a lot. Waking up at 4:40 every morning, searching for clothes, and having to do my hair is actually starting to seem a lot like hell and that scares me a little lol. I have a strong urge to help anyone in need yet I wasn't born with a million hands, so that's a bummer. I have strong views on loyalty and honesty -to a certain extent, that extent being my mother, sorry mom-. I mean who doesn't lie to their moms every now and then? Like no mom I didn't eat one of your cookies and I certainly don't know where it could've went. I would also say im also a little weird and I have many layers. Though Im the sweetest person ever, I love challenging authority-it makes me feel like a mini sociologist-, thanks to my teacher Mrs.Blecker; I can be very stubborn at times, and maybe I have tiny teeny weeny anger issues but very thick skin. All around I'm a good hearted girl with a good head on my shoulders.
 I've grown up fixated on shows such as Criminal Minds and Law and Order. I believe this is why I joined the Law program. But I've always seemed to be most aware and protective of victims of sexual assault, soon Law and Order SVU (Special Victims Unit) became my favorite show, Olivia Benson becoming one of my heroes. I wanted to be apart of a team like this and help fight these types of crimes. I soon realized that I didn't like the idea of putting myself in immediate danger every single day, especially because I want to have a family of my own. So I settled on a more subtle but extremely important part of the process, helping these individuals heal mentally. In the future my goal is to become a successful clinical psychologist, a person that others can come to, a person that can help people let go of their pain and lead a happy life. My dream school is FAU Honors College and I also want to have a few of my own businesses up and running by the time I turn 22. My goal in life is to be happy and successful. P.S, I laugh at almost everything, laughing is one of my favorite things and my laugh can often be very painful to listen to... Just thought I should throw that out there haha. I'm not definitely not as boring as this first blog might make me seem. Thanks for reading, have a nice day :).

No comments:

Post a Comment