Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Didnt Re-Edit Yet

  Hi, welcome back to my AICE Media Studies Blog. Today I will be talking to you about how we still didn’t re-film or re-edit yet. I haven’t began filming or  reshooting  yet. I planned to film last weekend but it ended up being canceled. Due to the corona virus going around, my mom has become more strict about who comes in and out of our house. School has also been canceled physically until April 15th but is predicted to stay closed for the rest of the year. My partner and I are unsure of when we will be able to film again. We hope it will be soon. Until then, I will review the storyboard and sound script. I will also review the shooting script.
  I will review the shooting script to make sure all the scenes are shot properly. This will also ensure that we have all the proper shooting movements and angles. The sound script will ensure that all of our actors use the correct lines. It will also ensure that the correct audios and types of sounds such as digetic and non digetic are used. The story board will help us film the scenes properly. It will also help us remember the different scenes and the development of the sequence. My partner and I are not yet sure when we are going to re-film and edit. We may decide to use what we have since we are getting closer to the deadline. We want to have enough time to finish our film. We also want to be able to edit all our scenes soon. Thank you for tuning into my blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment