Thursday, March 12, 2020

Didn’t Re-film yet

  Hi, welcome back to my AICE Media Studies Blog. Today I will be discussing my re-filming process. I was actually not able to begin re-filming with my partner yet. I decided that we can’t re-film this weekend seeing that I have work. I will probably begin filming again  next week or over spring break. The filming process went pretty well the first tune around. One thing we have to work on is the acting. During our re-shoot the actors should be more serious. This way, the acting will be more efficient and believable. Our movie will be improved with better acting.
  When I begin filming again I will follow the scenes from our first filming. The scenes will be fixed properly and more efficiently. I will also to edit more efficiently to fix any flaws to the sequence. I will also follow the shooting schedule. This will help me check off all the movements and shots I have to film. The sound script will also be followed. This is so we have the right type of sounds in our sequence. All of this will help my filming process. I didn’t re-film this week because I had to work. Thank you for go tuning into my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment