Monday, March 9, 2020

Filming and Editing Blog

  Hi, welcome back to my AICE Media Studies blog. Today I will be discussing my filming process. Last week, three people came over to my house to start filming. I asked my partner to bring food coloring. I used this food coloring to replace the fake blood we needed. When my partner arrived, I smeared red food coloring across a large knife. I realized that the food coloring stained skin so I decided not to use it on my little sisters. After preparing the props, I got ready to film. Firstly, I took an establishing shot of my front door wide open. This shot helped to set the scene and introduce the main character.
  I introduced the main character with a pan. The pan also introduced the audience to the bloody prop. Filming the prop helped further the development of the movie's plot. I filmed all of the scenes on my  Iphone 11, therefore the quality would be HD. I used the storyboard to go through the different scenes in our opening sequence. This helped the filming process to be more organized and to match the sound and shooting script. In order to edit, I used iMovie. I was able to find a Royalty free sound online to use throughout the movie. I also used iMovie sound effects to enhance the clips. After I finished editing, I exported the movie. Thank you for tuning into my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment