Monday, February 24, 2020

Didn’t get to Edit

  Hi, welcome back to my AICE media studies blog. Today I will be discussing the editing process of my partner and I’s opening sequence. As you recall from my last blog, my partner and I were not able to start the filming process. I actually planned to start filming scenes this weekend. Since I wasn’t able to start filming, we weren’t able to begin editing. If everything goes according to plan this weekend we will begin filming. Once we film, we will also begin to edit scenes. We will edit and film scenes in time to have them peer-reviewed. These peer reviews will be done in class. Our other classmates will watch our opening sequence and give us feedback.
  There were more than one reasons why we didn’t begin filming last week or the week before. As mentioned in my previous blog, I had to  work both weekends. My partner also has homework and prior plans. It was also a very rainy week. Because we didn’t start filming, we also could not edit. I  will begin to edit this weekend. This will happen after I finish filming the needed scenes. I will present the filmed scenes during our peer review. These scenes will be edited. Thank you for tuning into my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment