Thursday, February 6, 2020

Planning: Sound Scripts


Hi, welcome back to my AICE Media Studies blog. In this blog, you will be viewing the sound script for my partner and I's opening sequence. As noted, the attachment can be found above. In my sound script, I planned out the dialogue and non-digetic sounds that will be featured throughout our opening sequence. There are 10 different scenes throughout the sequence and each scene features different sounds and dialogue. This sound script will support us throughout the making of our opening sequence. It will be used as a guide throughout our filming process. This will assist in filming different scenes and staying on track with the sound of the film. This makes the sound script an important part of our filming/movie process. The script will also guide the actors, letting them know what to say/what scene to say it in. Thankyou for tuning into my sound script blog, have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment