Thursday, February 27, 2020

Filming on Saturday

Hi, welcome back to my AICE Media Studies Blog. As I mentioned in my previous blog, I wasn’t able to film last weekend. Because of this my partner and I did not start the filming process.
I also did not start the editing process. I have planned to begin filming this weekend. I was not able to start filming because I had to call into work. My partner was also busy with schoolwork. We will begin filming scenes and we will also do retakes. My partner will be coming to my house in order to film. My other actors will come to my house as well.
  I will also be starting the editing process this weekend. In order to edit we will follow the shooting script. We will also follow the sound script as a guideline for our opening sequence. I will personally make sure that all shots and camera angles/ movements match up. Tomorrow, I will purchase the props we need. One prop I will be purchasing is the fake blood. I  need this because my actors  will have to play dead for the sequence. I will film on Saturday and edit on Sunday. Thankyou for tuning into my Aice media studies blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment