Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Didnt get to film




  Hi, welcome back to my AICE Media Studies blog. Toda y, I will be discussing my filming process. As hinted by the title, I have not been able to begin filming with my partner yet. I planned to begin filming during the weekend that recently passed. These dates included the 15th-16th. Instead I was called into work on both days. Because of this I failed to start filming over the weekend. Between the rain, working, and homework, neither my partner nor I had time to get together and film this past weekend. We both decided that we would plan again for another date. During my spare time, I went over the storyboard to ensure the filming process would go smoothly when we started. I need to get  few more materials for our filming process.
  During this week, I will get more of the makeup and simple costumes we need for filming. I will also provide the fake blood that will be used throughout our sequence. I spoke to my partner and asked if we can film next weekend. This weekend I'll be working again so I know I wont have the time. We'll also edit next weekend. When we do film, I will be filming on my phone. I rather film from my phone because the cameras come out blurry but my iPhone 11 can film in HD. I want our filming to be as clear as possible. Hopefully then it can look neater. Thanks for tuning into my blog, have a great day!











No comments:

Post a Comment