Monday, February 10, 2020

Planning: Title design


Hi, welcome back to my AICE Media Studies blog. This blog features the title design plans of my partner and I. The title design is crucial to the editing and filming of our opening sequence. This is because titles are an important part of movies and therefore must compliment them. Because of this, my partner and I had to find a font and color that would match and compliment our opening sequence and it’s genre. The title design will be used for several different things. This will include the names of actors and participants in the movie. It will also include the name of the movie and other elements. The font we have chosen will add to the suspense of our film. Thank you for tuning into my blog, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment