Friday, January 31, 2020

A change of partner and pitch

     Hi, welcome back to my AICE Media Studies Blog! Today I have decided to work with a partner. This is because, the amount of assignments for this class a week was a little overwhelming, especially since I work everyday after school and have assignments from other classes to complete. Now, my partner and I can share the workload. I found myself staying up late desperate to finish one more blog before the due date. I soon realized that my friend Barbara was going through the same thing. We determined that it would be easier on us if we partnered up for this assignment. So it was time to mash all our work together and plan! It helped that both of our genres were thriller. After much talking and thought, we decided to keep Barbara's pitch about the girl who sufferers a psychological break and kills her family. From now one, we will be splitting the work load to make it convenient for the both of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment