Thursday, January 23, 2020

Generic Conventions; Crime Conventions Powerpoint

The following slides showcase the different elements of the crime genre. I completed this project earlier this school year. In this assignment I was asked to identify several elements of the crime movie genre. This includes common lighting, camera angles/movements, sounds, and mis-en-scene in this genre of film. This project introduced me to the basic information of the film world. It also gave me a full view of the elements that makeup a movie. During this assignment I learned how to research the different conventions of a film. This project was assigned to give me a self-made guide line for the rest of the year. I can go back to this powerpoint to reflect on the conventions of film. The slides are presented below.














No comments:

Post a Comment